pretty as a picture

i think these may have been the best pics ever that brightroom nabbed of me...from i think mile 1 of the manhattan half. guess not "racing" makes for better photo ops.
and yes, i am being lame and waving to the camera...force of habit...since i always wave to the Flyer photographers...
2 shout-out(s):
Haha! You look great! Way to go on this weekend's four-miler; sounds like a good run.
You've been griping about being single on V-day. I found this event and thought you might be interested. http://26point2productions.com/vday.php
Stage manager is a friend of mine and the production company previously produced a show called Marathon...about a new marathon runner, of course. So I may be going to this V-Day performance to support them, even though the current show has nothing to do with running. If you want to go let me know and maybe I can score you a comp.
thankies :)
i actually might do speedwork on v-day (as it falls on a tuesday nite)...nothing like that to motivate myself to go all out, right?
thanks for the heads up/offer though!!
Post a Comment