a new month, a new look
alright...i decided the blog was due for another makeover (i primarily wanted to switch to a 3-column format, felt the sidebar was getting too cluttered.)
and tried my hand at a little header creativity as well...
2006
New York City Marathon-11/5/06:
alright...i decided the blog was due for another makeover (i primarily wanted to switch to a 3-column format, felt the sidebar was getting too cluttered.)
and tried my hand at a little header creativity as well...
© Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 shout-out(s):
I forgot to mention in my other comment that I like the new look. Nice job!
Looks awesome. And I love that Red Hot Chili Peppers quote, although I know that isn't as new.
thanks guys!
the quote will stay for awhile. unless i find something better.
Is there any way you can photoshop out the grass in that photo of you? Or just darken it? You look good but are in the shade, whereas the grass is in the sun.
Post a Comment