Friday, September 22, 2006

wow. has it really been one whole year?

Well according to this post...yes.

Hard to believe, but today my blog turns one day old. One year ago, I finally got the nerve to start a blog of my own after reading some others for a week or so.

And you've read it all...the good and the bad...the pretty and the ugly. (And yet somehow you keep coming back for more. I think you all deserve a medal or something :-p )

As I am one who never doubts the power of the Internet when it comes to networking, meeting new people, learning new things...well all of that came to fruition as a result of blogging. I've met some great people, online and offline. I've learned things from reading others' blogs and your comments. And I was happy to see more Flyers taking the blogging plunge too :)

But this blog wouldn't be what it is without an audience. So to my faithful readers (and any newer ones)-thank you. Whether you're a regular commenter, or a silent lurker, good to know you're there :)

And what will this second year bring? Time will tell...

7 shout-out(s):

Morrissey Friday, September 22, 2006 4:59:00 PM  

well happy one year! wishing you that the second year will bring double if not triple the comments and "silent lurkers" on your site :)

runner26 Friday, September 22, 2006 5:33:00 PM  

You were probably one of the main reasons I started my own blog. Thanks! I am also glad it has become a bit of a Flyer hobby. It's great fun!
Here's to a super second year of writing for an audience. And happy holidays :)

brunettechicagogal Friday, September 22, 2006 8:39:00 PM  

Happy Blogday! And happy Rosh Hashana as well.

Bridges Runner Friday, September 22, 2006 9:38:00 PM  

Happy One Year! I still can't believe I'm heading towards 5 years of keeping a blog...

L'shana Tova:)

nyflygirl Saturday, September 23, 2006 3:52:00 PM  

thanks, everyone!! :-)

Unknown Monday, September 25, 2006 4:29:00 PM  

Happy blog-birthday!

Anonymous Tuesday, September 26, 2006 1:27:00 AM  

Congrats :-)

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP