Wednesday, October 18, 2006

staten island half pics

nearing the finish... finished!

ok, i guess you can make the call...were the shorts too revealing? or just best saved for a non-windy day?

more partially nekkid pics here

12 shout-out(s):

brunettechicagogal Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:10:00 PM  

I guess the decision depends on whether the wearer of the shorts wants to reveal that much. I absolutely wouldn't, but that's just because my legs aren't my best feature. You have nothing to worry about, though. You look great!

Cris Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:34:00 PM  

hm. jury's out on this one. I don't think black is the right color for those shorts. I don't know, I'd have to see them in non-motion.

Unknown Wednesday, October 18, 2006 11:23:00 PM  

My favorite shorts are Adidas ones that look a lot like yours. They're teeny - especially when it's windy - but I love them, and that's all that matters!

Unknown Thursday, October 19, 2006 10:54:00 AM  

short shorts indeed.

I recently got a pair of shorts that have the long split up the side and they show a lot of leg (my tattoo too). A touch revealing but wicked comfortable.

It's a race not a fashion show. Wear what works best for you.

Thomas Thursday, October 19, 2006 11:56:00 AM  

I don't think they're too revealing, but that's up to you. More important is how you feel in them, and if you think they're good for running fast, keep them.

Junie B Thursday, October 19, 2006 4:32:00 PM  

to me they're too short. but thats me.

you rocked that race girl!

Morrissey Thursday, October 19, 2006 5:39:00 PM  

Just wear what you feel is more comfortable.

and oh shit- you got the black nano!!! That is prob the best color in my opinion. Sorry for all the non-black ipod users :)

Jon Thursday, October 19, 2006 5:50:00 PM  

Those shorts . . . SL's Adidas shorts. I'm all for them! ;)

BTW, I like the "in the first few miles" photo. It a neat angle for a race shot (in addition to highlighting that you're showing a lot of leg).

nyflygirl Thursday, October 19, 2006 9:34:00 PM  

thanks for the feedback. the shorts are staying. :)

(well they always were staying...just maybe not worn on any more windy days!)

i don't know why i was feeling so modest about this particular style though!! i guess i don't always feel that my legs are my best feature (besides the fact that i get freakishly warm when running, another reason why i try and hold out wearing shorts as long as possible in the colder months is because i really hate how running tights look on me...if this makes sense at all...) and yeah, whatever feels best while running, just didnt know if this pair bordered on indecency... :)

sempre libera-that style is very cool. my favorites are actually the ones i wore at Club Champs...i'd wear them in a half but they don't have a pocket :(

josh-you're telling the wrong gal that it's not a fashion show :-) (if anyone remembers that my race reports used to feature fashion reports...)

morrissey-i always had the black nano! :) the new colors look pretty cool though (but only come in the 4GB model)

jon-yeah, i thought so too!! (was the photographer lying on the ground or something to get that shot?)

Anonymous Friday, October 20, 2006 11:39:00 AM  

I agree with what everyone has said...the MOST important thing is comfort! :) That's why I love my Nike skirt :)
Congrats on helping the Flyers ROCK in Staten Island!

miss petite america Friday, October 20, 2006 4:53:00 PM  

i'm all for running in the least amount of clothing as possible and comfortable.

Liam Sunday, October 22, 2006 3:35:00 PM  

They seem fine to me, but what do I know, I'm just a guy. :)

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP