Thursday, November 30, 2006

crazy-ass weather

is it just wrong that it is November 30th and I am still able to go running outside wearing nothing but shorts and a sports bra?

and that i actually felt warm in said running getup?

(hey, as long as I don't have to wear tights just yet, the weather is fine with me...)

4 shout-out(s):

brunettechicagogal Friday, December 01, 2006 11:03:00 AM  

YES! It's wrong. It's VERY WRONG! Even more wrong is that it's supposed to hit 70 today, with strong winds and thunderstorms. Wrong, wrong, wrong. So wrong.

Unknown Friday, December 01, 2006 11:26:00 AM  

Agreed! Too strange, but, methinks it won't last long.

nyflygirl Friday, December 01, 2006 12:56:00 PM  

what would be more wrong at this point would be wearing tights. trust me on this one.

as for yesterday, i don't know what was more strange-the weather, or my attire and that I was actually comfortable in it. I did see a couple guys running shirtless, but no ladies resorting to the bare basics as I had.

TFK Bob Sunday, December 10, 2006 6:51:00 PM  

Stumbled across your blog, just wanted to say I find it very entertaining. I keep a blog which I started this summer during marathon training & fundraising with Team for Kids, people on the team tell me it is amusing. I put videos up there from our runs and all manner of strange things. I haven't had the courage to put my dating travails up there, I reserve that for MySpace, that's a whole other can of worms. :-( Great work and I'll keep reading!

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP