Thursday, April 19, 2007

my thoughts exactly


just another service change on the c...
Originally uploaded by nyflygirl76.

I'm sure a lot of other Upper West Siders agree with my sentiments about the, uh, enhancements to this service change alert...

2 shout-out(s):

peter Friday, April 20, 2007 11:30:00 AM  

Here in DC that's an every night occurrence, the system shutting down from midnight to 5 am. Plus, two versus four tracks (No express, slow!). Everyone here loves Metro and touts its cleanliness etc. (No eating! No drinking!) but having grown up with the NYC system, I despise Metro and long for gritty NYC service.

nyflygirl Friday, April 20, 2007 1:44:00 PM  

oh yeah-I've been to DC before and know about that one downside of the Metro (and remember one occuranace where I was told to ditch my coffee!)

I think those who take the C train (and/or the B) on a regular basis will know what I am getting at with this post ;-)

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP