Friday, August 31, 2007

good sports day

That would be yesterday!

Yanks swept the Sawx...

The Mutts got swept by Philly...

My bro and I attended the US Open for the 2nd year in a row and got to witness Andy Roddick win, as well as Martina Hingis (well the latter was more important to my brother.)

Almost makes up for the fact that I had to turn down a last-minute ticket to Wednesday's Yanks-Sox game due to being stuck at work til 8pm. Oh, the price I have to pay to see some live tennis...

2 shout-out(s):

Morrissey Tuesday, September 04, 2007 4:48:00 PM  

im pretty bummed out after the haas/blake match...i was at the djokavic/stepanek match....that match was a thriller!!!!!!!!!! ill be there tonite on the nadal/ferrer and the marquee lineup---- henin/serena!

Unknown Thursday, September 06, 2007 10:21:00 AM  

I am heading to the open tonight... Though I wish I had tix yesterday. I Would have liked to have seen those Wednesday matches!

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP