moving on...
ok, you can all help me with a profile picture change.
i'm debating between 2...my current one...or this one from club champs...
(I wish I could nab bigger ones of my SF half photos so I could use one of those-damn marathonfoto!)
2006
New York City Marathon-11/5/06:
ok, you can all help me with a profile picture change.
i'm debating between 2...my current one...or this one from club champs...
(I wish I could nab bigger ones of my SF half photos so I could use one of those-damn marathonfoto!)
© Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 shout-out(s):
I like the one you currently have up.
Now, can you help ME figure out how to get a photo on my blog profile? I've tried uploading one from the web, I've tried posting one to my blog and then copying that URL -- all to no avail.
Who took that photo? haha...
yeah, I like the form work on the new on...because I took it...I think that was me taking the photo...
anyways, lookin good!
I say keep the one you have posted. Looks good.
I agree with the Mofo, I like the one you have.
thanks for the comments, but a friend helped me out with enlarging one of the SF pics...i like that one!! :)
Post a Comment