Sunday, December 23, 2007

(partially) off the fence

In my last post, I mentioned 2 holiday things I was sorta on the fence about participating in. I've gone ahead and signed up for one (the Midnight Run)-due to the fact that it ties into other plans that nite...

As for the other-still wavering. What I will wind up deciding, will be revealed in a coupla days or so :-p

In other news, I think it should be known that the Flyers' infamous Dr. Evil makes the strongest cosmopolitans that I have ever tasted. This ain't no chick drink anymore.

2 shout-out(s):

Anonymous Monday, December 24, 2007 7:00:00 PM  

You should know that the recipe for a proper Cosmopolitan can be seen here and calls for a much stronger drink then I created the other night for Flyer Girl.

Perhaps, Lara, you just haven't been drinking enough alcohol lately and have lost your ability to drink a lot. You must be spending your time running, going to bed early, and being very healthy.

That will be good for your race times.

nyflygirl Tuesday, December 25, 2007 11:54:00 AM  

shhh...i don't want that to get out...i have an image to maintain :-p

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP