the long weekend, in pictures
But how is it almost time to go back to work?? I just hope the whole summer does not go by as quickly as this weekend did!
2006
New York City Marathon-11/5/06:
© Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 shout-out(s):
Hey you passed right by me on Jane St. and Hudson River Park..I wanted to go on that run too!!!
Wait, who's organizing trips to R.S.P. these days? I want to go.
jon-wasn't a flyer thing...but those would probably be starting in july.
i will say, i would not go to RSP unless I know there is someone who would run my pace and not take off on me...it's easy to get lost and the terrain is difficult-i averaged 10-minute miles. (could have been the 4 martinis from the previous night as well though...)
Note also that "groups" of runners (3 or more) are *strongly* discouraged now.
http://i32.tinypic.com/20axhtj.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/9h3xhu.jpg
Post a Comment