way cool on the photo with Meb - I always yell for him. Good luck in the race. I'm volunteering at the expo on Saturday and I'll be supporting again this year at the Mile 14 waterstop. Looks to be a pretty good day, weatherwise.
I'm a NYC workaholic by day, runner and socialista by night...here I blog about my (mostly) daily musings of running, work, dating, social life and whatever else is on my mind...
3 shout-out(s):
way cool on the photo with Meb - I always yell for him. Good luck in the race. I'm volunteering at the expo on Saturday and I'll be supporting again this year at the Mile 14 waterstop. Looks to be a pretty good day, weatherwise.
Meb is COOL!!!
I saw Abdi running in the park this morning. I love when the elites come to town.
Meb is cool cuz he RESPECTS the iPod ;-)
Post a Comment