merry xmas
to demonstrate my christmas cheer, i present to you the most disturbing looking (and sounding) santa ever (who resides on the ground floor of chelsea market) enjoy!!
Happy holidays to all my readers...
2006
New York City Marathon-11/5/06:
to demonstrate my christmas cheer, i present to you the most disturbing looking (and sounding) santa ever (who resides on the ground floor of chelsea market) enjoy!!
Happy holidays to all my readers...
© Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 shout-out(s):
hahahahaha how did I miss that!!! It looks like it was in front of the produce store? I hope you had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and I wish you all the best with running and life in 2009!
oh you definitely have to check it out, if it is still there next week. the first time i saw that thing, it gave me the creeps-and others in my office had the same opinion...
thanks for the holiday wishes (i celebrate that other holiday though!)-and right back atcha!!
I always wondered what goes on in the city when I'm away for the holidays.... yikes!
See you in 2009!
Post a Comment