Wednesday, April 01, 2009

and the decision is?




Yep...I did carefully think about my decision, and take all your comments into consideration...but when it came down to it...the one marathon of the bunch that I really was excited about running was Marine Corps. So register today I did!! (actually before noon!! though the site said registration would open at noon, I kept checking, and sure enough it actually opened about an hour early!)

Marking my calendar now...October 25th, me against DC. And yes, there may be a time goal in mind, but nothing in writing for at least a few months-way too early to tell :)

So that makes this weekend's Cherry Blossom run even better...kind of a sneak preview for me :) 2008 was my "Philly year" (Broad Street/Philly Distance Run)...can 2009 be my "DC year"?

5 shout-out(s):

Bridges Runner Wednesday, April 01, 2009 10:52:00 PM  

See ya in DC:) I'm registered as well!

The Laminator Thursday, April 02, 2009 8:11:00 AM  

Excellent choice. It should be a fun one. You don't have to say it, but we know what the goal time will be!

Morrissey Friday, April 03, 2009 12:29:00 AM  

Good luck in DC! Although i have to say NYC is going to miss you in November ;)

nyflygirl Friday, April 03, 2009 8:47:00 AM  

Uptown Girl-yay!! together we'll crush MCM...hehe

Laminator-oh you know, huh? ;-)

Moz-oh don't worry, NYC won't miss me too much-I'll most likely be doing my usual spectator stint...mile 18 handing out gels. plus I can party that week with all the NYCMers sans pressure...hehe :)

Cris Saturday, April 04, 2009 9:17:00 PM  

cool! I met the Race Director of the Marine Corp Marathon on Friday. Nice guy; knows his stuff. Good luck.

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP