a pr times 4 day
Well it looked like the poll was in a dead heat 3 ways...so it could be anybody's game...
So short report for now-1:37:36-a PR of almost 5 minutes *and* I set 10k, 15k and 10-mile PR's en route!
More to come...
2006
New York City Marathon-11/5/06:
Well it looked like the poll was in a dead heat 3 ways...so it could be anybody's game...
So short report for now-1:37:36-a PR of almost 5 minutes *and* I set 10k, 15k and 10-mile PR's en route!
More to come...
Posted by nyflygirl at 11:40 AM
Labels: 2009 races, half-marathon, philly distance run, race, running
© Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 shout-out(s):
WOW!
congratulations flygirl! my vote was pretty accurate cus i knew you could do it! But does it mean i win something? I mean, after my pick for del potro and winning the poll for your half should warrant some heinekens or schneider weisse right??!?! :)
Nice work flygirl,look forward to reading all about it.
Question?is the bagpiper still playing at Falls Bridge?every year I ran PDR I'd look forward to crossing Falls Bridge and hearing the bagpipes,a little something to stir the celtic blood!!!
Kevin,
I heard the Falls Bridge bagpiper passed:( I missed having that this year too. Bummer but it didn't seem to affect flygirl's or my performances - or maybe those few seconds would have come off? :)
super!! can't wait for the report!!
Post a Comment