1:48!

1:48!
Originally uploaded by nyflygirl76.
Pretty right on with what i expected...great race, beautiful day. Report to come later...need a nap now! :-)
2006
New York City Marathon-11/5/06:

1:48!
Originally uploaded by nyflygirl76.
Pretty right on with what i expected...great race, beautiful day. Report to come later...need a nap now! :-)
© Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 shout-out(s):
congrats!!
good job!
Woot! Congratulations! *I told you so.*
Great time! And it really was just perfect weather for running today. If only every race day could be this nice.
Congrats! Awesome time! FYI, those peeps with the "I Ran my fastest 10K" singlets are from TEAM KIDS!
Yay! I had a feeling this was coming...absolutely perfect day for a 1/2 marathon:) Time for some pb;)
thanks very much everyone!
morrissey-now that i know that...i can't make fun of those singlets as much-those Team For Kids peeps do good work (some of my teammates do fundraising for them around marathon time)
Post a Comment