halloween costuming-need advice!!
OK, gonna do the Halloween thing next Wednesday...and trying to think of a costume-definitely NOT repeating my costume from 2 years ago...
Anyways, talking to my colleague, and was thinking of wearing one of my running skirts and she was like-"just pin on a number and you can be a runner-easy and cheap idea for a costume."
And you know what? She's right.
So...I am coming to you, my readers, to help me complete my outfit. I was thinking running skirt (most likely one of the ones from runningskirts.com)...maybe with thigh-high socks? What kind of top? Anything else that comes to mind? (And before any of you men say it-no jogbra.*)
*EDIT-what I meant there was don't tell me to wear just a jogbra. And inspired by the smartass comments I have received so far...don't tell me to go topless either :-p
7 shout-out(s):
no jogbra
smartass.
And I expected someone else to have the first comment on this topic :-p
The key to a good female Halloween costume -- "slutty." As in "Slutty Pirate," "Slutty Nurse," "Slutty Police Officer," "Slutty Paris Hilton," "Slutty Jim Cramer," "Slutty Princess," "Slutty Alan Dershowitz," "Slutty Teacher," or even "Slutty Runner." With that I mind, I agree . . . no jogbra.
oh jeez...I had to edit my post now.
What, a running skirt isn't slutty enough? :-p
I went to a costume party as a runner once. And I gotta say... it ended up being a very easy costume to put together, but also pretty lame. I guess costumes are like anything else, you get out of them what you put into them. Like if you are busy with work (and I'm sure you have been) a no-effort costume is a good idea, and it's something that I myself have done -- but it never won me lots of compliments at the party.
In any case Flygirl I have just one word for you: PIGTAILS. I think you would look great (and v. sexy) in pigtails.
I definitely know what you mean-but I do think there is room to be creative with the costume (e.g., running skirt, thigh-high socks) so why not.
And I knew you'd bite at this one ;-)
So what did you end up wearing as your costume?
Post a Comment