2008
2007
2006New York City Marathon-11/5/06:
2005
...but this sign just cracked me up for whatever reason.Spellcheck!! Learn it. Live it. Love it.
There was a woman from JolietWho had to use the TolietFinally she was doneAnd then resumed her run"My spelling's a bit lowly yet."sorry that's all i got
LOL...very funny.I think the reason the mispelling struck me as funny is that it just seems so typical for Chelsea Market...
is it because Im tired?regardless I laughed out loud at the sign AND your learn it live it love it remark.Miz.
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 shout-out(s):
There was a woman from Joliet
Who had to use the Toliet
Finally she was done
And then resumed her run
"My spelling's a bit lowly yet."
sorry that's all i got
LOL...very funny.
I think the reason the mispelling struck me as funny is that it just seems so typical for Chelsea Market...
is it because Im tired?
regardless I laughed out loud at the sign AND your learn it live it love it remark.
Miz.
Post a Comment