Thursday, March 29, 2007

the hills

anyone else as addicted to this installment of MTV's trash TV as I am? I guess you can put it in the "guilty pleasures" column, but I actually find this one entertaining. (guess these days, I am too easily amused.)

How is Lauren going to be betrayed by her friends this week?
Will Heidi ever have the balls to ditch Spencer?
And more...

And the season finale is next Monday. Damn. That's ok, the next season of The Bachelor is coming soon to fulfill my trash TV fix...

2 shout-out(s):

Anonymous Saturday, March 31, 2007 12:33:00 AM  

yay! I'm so glad I'm not the only tv geek :)

Faithful Soles Monday, April 02, 2007 6:10:00 PM  

I confess, my wife and I got hooked on American Idol last year, and other than that, I don't watch any television period. It started out just laughing hysterically at how bad the people in the tryouts were, then progressed to weekly watching. I feel your trash tv pain.

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP