you make me want to start blogging again. i defeinitely need some running accountability. but you are def more the overachiever than i could ever try to be. your blog rocks. you run all the time and good fast times and you seem to have it all together. cheers to you from a messy, unfocused, tired runner trying to back on track.
jen-thanks for the kudos...not sure about having it all together-there were a coupla months where I didn't-but thanks :) good luck to you with your running...
anon-I haven't tried those yet. I actually just ordered the new style of the MarathonGirl skirt in the Sapphire Blue color...I'm hoping to wear it for the SF Half :)
I'm a NYC workaholic by day, runner and socialista by night...here I blog about my (mostly) daily musings of running, work, dating, social life and whatever else is on my mind...
4 shout-out(s):
you make me want to start blogging again. i defeinitely need some running accountability. but you are def more the overachiever than i could ever try to be. your blog rocks. you run all the time and good fast times and you seem to have it all together. cheers to you from a messy, unfocused, tired runner trying to back on track.
cute!
I particularly like the bit about the watch!
I wonder if you've tried the new skirts from www.skirtgoddess.com yet -- and what you think?
Well, that seems perfectly decent...
jen-thanks for the kudos...not sure about having it all together-there were a coupla months where I didn't-but thanks :) good luck to you with your running...
anon-I haven't tried those yet. I actually just ordered the new style of the MarathonGirl skirt in the Sapphire Blue color...I'm hoping to wear it for the SF Half :)
derek-just decent? :-p
Post a Comment