need for speed 2007-the short version
Another year, another great time!!
The Flyers entered 3 teams in this year's Need For Speed Relay...one competitive (the Red team) and 2 "fun" teams (the White and Black teams) I was originally on the White team...but due to the Black team having a couple members drop due to injury the week before, I offered to switch and help them out. Great decision-I really had a blast with these guys. And we did pretty damn good too...12th overall team, 6th in our (co-ed) division. Best of both worlds, huh?
Congrats to the Red Flyer team-4th overall and first co-ed team!! (Fellow Flyer blogger Trakmaniak was a part of that one...)
And also congrats to the White Flyer team on a great effort...next time, the peeps marking leg 2 best not be drunk while doing so!!
More to come!!
1 shout-out(s):
Congrats to all the Flyers - Keep Flying :)
Post a Comment