Friday, June 08, 2007

neighborhood lovin'

Ok after I saw this post on Moz's blog about the neighborhood-specific Virgin Mobile signs, I started to be on the lookout...haven't seen any on the UWS yet, but spotted this one near the office today...

virgin mobile sign in chelsea

Hate to say it, but I find it sorta amusing.

I'm intrigued to see what they have for the UWS...will update post when I find it... (update 6-17...found it!!)


virgin mobile sign on the uws

2 shout-out(s):

Anonymous Friday, June 08, 2007 5:52:00 PM  

One blogger posts, there's even a "bridges and tunnels crowd, you rule" sign.

Ugh. We can't all rule, no? Reminds me of a line in The Incredibles: "If everyone had super powers, no one would be super!" (or something like that)

See you at brunch tomorrow! And have a good run!

Morrissey Thursday, June 21, 2007 11:40:00 AM  

Flygirl...there's actually one for QUEENS too....ill snap one up when i go to queens at the end of this month

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP